This website (the Site) is owned, managed and operated by the Marine Surveying Academy Ltd (MSA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the International Institute of Marine Surveying and is a registered company (number 07225141) in England and Wales whose registered and postal address is at Murrills House, 48 East Street, Portchester, Hampshire PO16 9XS. All subsequent mentions of “we”, “us” or “our” are references to the MSA. All references to “you” or “your” are taken as references to users of the Site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure that you understand and agree with them. They contain the legal terms and conditions that you are deemed to have agreed to whenever you use the Site. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not use this Site.
1. The purpose of the Site is to provide information about the MSA, its aims and objectives, products and services.
3. We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the Site. However, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times and we reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time, without notice or liability. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to monitor, suspend, revoke or otherwise limit access to this Site for any person at any time.
4. We may delete, amend, redesign or update any information on the Site without notice and without any liability to any person. Although we aim to keep the Site up to date, We shall have no responsibility for ensuring that the Site is kept up to date. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms and conditions have been posted on the Site and it shall be your responsibility to check for any such amendments.
5. The information on the Site has been included in good faith for general informational and educational purposes only. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, there may be errors in such information for which we apologise but shall have no liability. We cannot guarantee that any information displayed on the Site has not been changed or modified through malicious attacks or “hacking”.
6. The MSA is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright, database and other intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents. You shall not incorporate any material from any part of the Site in any commercial work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
7. The MSA is not responsible for the content of external websites. This Site may include links to other websites and resources and when you access certain links in this Site you may leave the Site. These links are provided for your convenience. External websites are not part of this Site and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of those websites (nor the products or services on them), are not responsible for the availability of the websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
8. This Site is provided “as is” and your access and use of it is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the MSA makes no representations, undertakings or warranties about the content of and information provided through this Site. The MSA accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the Site and any decisions based on information contained in the Site are your sole responsibility.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. If you have any comments or questions about the Site please contact us.